8 Fall Faves (some I own, some I want)
1. This fall, it’s all about the suede skirt. Thumbs up. Also loving this one in real suede. Worn here.
2. A pointed toe wedge bootie that feels like a flat. Bonus.
3. A dress you should have in your closet come fall? An easy shift. Key word: easy.
4. A white lace up top that’s crazy versatile. And did I mention like twenty bucks?
6. A denim lace up tunic with a gazilion options for fall. From flats and leggings to OTK boots.
7. This pullover in rust. For the comfort you want, but looks effortless.
8. The hat I keep on wearing. And wearing.
Tunic FREE PEOPLE / Leggings HUE / booties MATISSE
Great picks! xo danna
Thanks! Enjoy the long weekend xx
I love the slightly boho feel of your picks! And the denim tunic paired with leather leggings is pretty much perfect:)
Wishes & Reality
All of these Labor Day sales are going to definitely take a hit on the bank account, lol! Great post as always, Shalice!
You're so right – yikes! But Fall is stock up time 🙂
Happy Labor day!
I never so no to boho 🙂 Have an awesome Labor Day!
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
labor day mattress sale 2015
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
labor day mattress sales
Love your style!!
It is really informational and awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles and given information. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.