I’m the last minute lazy Susan when it comes to cool hot gifts. This time of year has a way of overwhelming me and at the same time craving for some off-the-grid cabin time with my family. More on that later. Meanwhile, below are some things I’m genuinely wanting (or already purchase for myself haha) and that you can get and gift. Whether your friend or sister is a traveler, fashionista, homebody or beauty junkie, there is something for everyone. And who doesn’t want sweet dreams on a silk pillowcase?
1. WEEKENDER BAG This bag looks leather but its vegan! Amazing.
2. HAT This shape of hat is super flattering and great for days you don’t wash your hair.
3. SILK PILLOWCASE I’m on day 2, and my kids already tried to steal it. It’s the little luxuries in life right?
4. BRONZER in “laguna.” I use this for SoCal winters when I’m not as tan. Also a make up artist told me to use it on my eyelids like eye shadow. Love!
5. MUG Every year Anthropologie comes out with another adorable mug, I usually buy one for myself and one for a friend. They make mornings better.
6. ROBE in grey. Any robe in the softest material is a win. Need I say more?
7. YOUTH OIL, smells and feels amazing, need any further convincing? Just try it out yourself and see