Chriselle Lim launched her collection at Nordstrom, Shopbop, and Bloomingdales TODAY. She’s a mom of two and her sister was my former agent at Next Models. I always love catching up with her at events and always inspired by her many ventures as a momboss. I’ve compiled some favorites below. Which is your favorite?
To highlight a fun stripe jacket, I like to keep it simple with all black. It’s way easier to highlight a new color and shape with a monochrome basics – $70 jeans, trusty tank and stripe jacket I love thats light enough for summer nights. Back to writing our summer bucket list because its already June 22nd! I can’t believe it. What’s your go-to summer look?
Patricia from Esemblē recently interviewed me. See the full interview on HERE and below, hope you enjoy. XO
1. Please briefly introduce yourself.
I’m a wife, mother and creator of the fashion blog Shalicenoel.com
2. What are the three essential items you’re currently carrying in your Kiosk Tote?
Stila in Beso, Baby wipes, and Kiehls lip butter – so moisturizing!
3. ESEMBLĒ represents more than just a brand, it carries certain values, attitudes, and ways of living that makes the name unique and enchanting, just like our modern girl. What does it mean to you to be a ‘modern girl’?
Ball juggler, wearer of many hats. None of my friends have one job, they’re juggling multiple professions, as moms, small business owners, and volunteers. It’s an amazing job!
4. ESEMBLĒ’s brand mantra is to celebrate the little joys in life. What little joys in life do you celebrate?
Enjoying time at the beach with my family. Celebrating my children’s birthdays, their laughs, and snuggling them. Life is too short not to enjoy the little moments.
5. The quote “The world is your oyster” encourages girls to be fearless in their endeavors – What do you aspire to for your future?
To live, love well, and give all glory to God.