Have you checked out lululemon lately? They have some of the most innovative designs, comfy fabrics and flattering leggings. I can’t think of one legging brand that has most dupes. Why? Because their styles are THAT good. I went through their new fall/winter line and picked these 5 pieces.
Good workout clothes and accessories are key to staying motivated for that run or signing up for that pilates class. These pieces are sure to motivate you and have been a long time favorite of mine and I know it will be yours.
1. My head is an odd shape and this hat is STILL FLATTERING. Did I mention, it has an irresistible sherpa lining?
2. Also, I needed a good crop legging that still looks great while traveling. Hello airplane style! They also manage to “suck it all in” which is key for a mom of 5.
3. This hoodie is lightweight but incredibly warm and soft.
4. Top it off with a beautiful vest, that is as lightweight as it is warm.
5. Grab this slouchy bag that converts from a tote to a crossbody bag and will soon be your go-to bag.
I love that I can enjoy an evening run with these lululemon layers. For me, that’s my self-care. Give yourself the gift to yourself, one from lululemon this holiday season.
Thank you lululemon for sponsoring this post. All opinions my own.