Happy Almost Thanksgiving! And did you know its only 36 days till Christmas? Let’s face it: the hardest people on your list is your Dad, Grandpa, and/or husband/boyfriend. Am I right? At least this is the case for myself. Perplexed with the flood of online choices, I asked Reid to help me out and round up some of his ALL TIME favorites from his favorite jeans to headphones, to tees that match our boys. Hope this list helps you prepare for the ones you love. May you bless them with your thoughtful gifts, and when in doubt, add a handwritten note.
Grace and Peace,
Whether you’re heading East or West Home, or staying in, you won’t be able to pass up these tried and true basics that work for airport style or pancake duty. I used these sunglasses while we were traveling since they actually stayed on my head during airport security with 7 people! I also love this face spray that comes in a travel friendly size to lock in the moisture. To fight dehydration, using a maskduring the flight is a must. As for luggage, we had the boys share a carryon bag from AWAY and the girls shared a carryon AWAY bag. This eliminated too many bags and avoided silly bag fees. More gift guides to prepare you for the holidays and forthcoming info on our family in Kauai. Stay tuned!
I’m the last minute lazy Susan when it comes to cool hot gifts. This time of year has a way of overwhelming me and at the same time craving for some off-the-grid cabin time with my family. More on that later. Meanwhile, below are some things I’m genuinely wanting (or already purchase for myself haha) and that you can get and gift. Whether your friend or sister is a traveler, fashionista, homebody or beauty junkie, there is something for everyone. And who doesn’t want sweet dreams on a silk pillowcase?
1. WEEKENDER BAG This bag looks leather but its vegan! Amazing.
2. HAT This shape of hat is super flattering and great for days you don’t wash your hair.
3. SILK PILLOWCASE I’m on day 2, and my kids already tried to steal it. It’s the little luxuries in life right?
4. BRONZER in “laguna.” I use this for SoCal winters when I’m not as tan. Also a make up artist told me to use it on my eyelids like eye shadow. Love!
5. MUG Every year Anthropologie comes out with another adorable mug, I usually buy one for myself and one for a friend. They make mornings better.
6. ROBE in grey. Any robe in the softest material is a win. Need I say more?
7. YOUTH OIL, smells and feels amazing, need any further convincing? Just try it out yourself and see
This week is all about catching up on my ever growing Christmas list! I hope I’m not the only one who feels like I am always late or trying to catch up. But I must ask you, who’s the hardest person to give to on your list? Hubby, your first grade teacher, your mother, or your long distance sister? Thankfully, I racked my brain to share the top favorite gifts. What are some of yours?
for your HUBBY
for your FATHER
for your MOTHER
for your SISTER
for your BROTHER
for your TEACHER
for your CO-WORKER
While we all know the perfect gift isn’t wrapped under the tree, but the people who sit across from us at the dinner table and love us despite all. It is however, a kind gesture to find that little special gift to say, “I love and appreciate you!’ I asked each of our four children (and hubby), what little things they would like to see under the tree, with some help from Moi. Note, a lot of the items are on sale now. What are your favorites?