Q & A
1. How is it having a large family in Los Angeles? I think it’s important to know what places, and neighborhoods are more kid friendly etc. Read my post on 5 kid friendly LA.
2. When do you style outfits? Honestly, some of the best “editing” i.e. trying on, taking off, and more mixing, less matching happens when the house is quiet, the last child has gone to sleep! I can gather my thoughts, write copy, and return emails.
3. Tell us something we don’t know . . . Well, I have 250 pairs of shoes in my house, but can never find a pen. True Story.
4. Will we be seeing any short videos coming soon? Yes! Glad you asked, we filmed one last week coming soon! Eeek! I’m somewhat camera shy, so it was fun to crawl out of my shell. Meanwhile, just enjoy my short boomerangs on Instagram.
5. Where are you going next? I’m planning a trip to NYC, so comment with your must see, must eat, must drink, must everything.
6. Tell us about your week . . . My family has been in town which means we’re going to the beach, using 14 eggs for scrambled eggs in the morning and using lots of paper plates. No shame! And did I mention, there’s an inch of sand on my floors? It has been a treat seeing the cousins bond all over again since last seeing each other in January. If you think about it, its really just a short time together before they all part ways, some to different schools and a very wide 2200 miles away from each other. I get choked up just thinking about it. I am also needing versatility in my dressing since time is always of the essence as a busy mom.
Any Last Words? Sometimes you just need a $39 dress worn as a top, and laugh about all the scrambled eggs on the floor. Memories in the making.
dress LEITH (only $39 till August 8th!) :: jeans AG JEANS (fits tts, also on sale!) :: sandals AGL