Sweater // Jeans // Sandals // Baby Bag // Camisole // Sunglasses // Bella Band
- Nursing slip, I got mine at H&M (this one looks awesome too) and
- Nursing tanks in black and white (I’m wearing this now because it fits maternity too;)
- Comfy socks/white slippers (Don’t ask me why I love white slippers)
- Protein bars like KIND, etc for hubby
- Joggers in gray and black (I’ve found the Michael Stars one’s are the most flattering)
- Kimono and Robe
- Essential oils like lavender, peppermint and copaiba, will be coming with me
- Phone Charger
I’m also bringing his baby book to record things that happen during the labor, details etc. Here’s hoping I actually write these things down. The more kids I have, the harder it is to record ALL the special moments in a cute lil book! I’m making an extra effort to fill in a baby book since my older kids have been reaching for their baby books lately and reading them, and I cringe at some of the empty pages!
I was really intimidated at first at the whole idea of a hospital bag, but I remind myself, I won’t be staying there all week (Lord willing) and if needed, hubby can run home to get something. Basically, if I have my toiletries, pain meds, comfy socks, kimono, nursing tanks, and make-up I’m good! I’m pretty low-maintenance but hubby would differ with me. I’m excited for that day to finally come. In the meantime, weigh in with your must haves for the hospital?