1. Best powder bronzer – in “Laguna”I love color on my face without the dangerous sun rays.
2. Luminizer in “Champagne Rose” works for ALL skin tones, paraben free
3. Tan Towels I swear by. Remember to exfoliate and moisturize before applying.
4. My awesome $16 travel makeup bag I always get asked about
5. Body Polish A great exfoliant and smells amazing.
6. Jet LagMask Serious hydration on the go and works for most skin types!
7. Coconut Lip Gloss Only $12 and all natural.
8. Shea Butter I use this to rub on my belly and its only $12!
9. Serum Mist So refreshing when you spray on the plane or at home.