I get asked a lot about my denim and denim cutoffs are no exception. When we first moved to LA, we took the family to the Silverlake farmer’s market. We got flowers, fruit and denim cutoffs. Definitely not on the list, but who doesn’t love an unexpected find?
1.Vintage LEVIS I get mine at Silverlake Farmer’s Market, check your vendors at your local market, you never know what you’ll find!
2. AEO Denim x High Rise Shortie was the best fit and length overall and did I mention under $55? High-fives all around.
3. Topshop I sized up and overall the best high rise. These look the closest to the ones I found at the market.
4. Levis have these in black, and white.
5. Asos has cute ones, and these and these are no exception.
6. One Teaspoon I like the Bandits and Le Wolves – which fit true to size.
Comment below which are your favorites:
I always love stripes with denim jeans … something’s about it is just so stylish and chic! 🙂
❤LA BIJOUX BELLA❤ | BY MIA | A Creative Lifestyle Blog
Yes, I agree, glad you enjoyed, happy weekend!
This was hands-down my favorite post of yours! Thanks for linking these similar options.
Heidi || Wishes & Reality
Thanks Heidi, glad you enjoyed xx
You rock them better than anyone! 🙂 xo
By far my favorite cutoffs are the ones I make. I usually go to a charity shop and head to the mens department. For white cutoffs, I’ll check out the women’s jeans. In this post, you can see my favorite of all time: my Wranglers! I love these cutoffs. Oh, and Shalice in that post you’ll notice I’m totally a Shalice Noel Copy Cat with the off the shoulder sweater!! I do hope you take a visit.
Love, Ann from Kremb de la Kremb
Ah the men’s department, smart!
Can’t wait to be able to start wearing shorts again!
Spring is around the corner!