1.Nuface Trinity I can’t say enough good about this product! I use it to lift both sides of my face, 5 minutes.
2. Charlottle Tilbury bronze and glow Charlotte has mastered the glow, am I right?
4. Isle of Paradise I buy this in DARK. Exfoliate beforehand, apply mousse evenly with mitt on fronts and backs of limbs.
5. L’Occitane Immortelle Reset serum, LOVE this serum! I did a review in this post
6. Sunday Riley Good genes has a cult following and feels amazing on the skin. I’m wondering if Sunday Riley can do no wrong?
7. Tan Luxe “the face” I mix a couple drops into my moisturizer and boom, I have a tanner face to match my legs. Ha!
8. Tanning Mitt. This is a game changer! My hands are no longer embarrassingly dark and now I get an even tan!
9. Sunday Riley CEO cream, fights the first visable signs of aging and my sensitive skin just drank it up.
BONUS 10! I haven’t splurged on this, but with the sale I’m tempted. The Dyson blow dryer or the Dyson Airwrap styler. No extreme heat damage was a big bonus.