We made it to PIE SEASON. Do you love pumpkin pie as much as we do?
This recipe makes 2 pies, only has 6 ingredients. I buy all organic, and did I mention it’s the best pumpkin pie that you’ll ever taste?
I chose this recipe because it is so simple. The condensed milk conveniently has both the sugar and milk in it, so it’s a two for one. It doesn’t have any bioengineered ingredients and was so good you could eat it for breakfast.
It only took me 15 min to make, so I’ll have time to create the rest of my Thanksgiving feast!
15 minute pumpkin pie *
1 9 inch pre made pie crust
15 ounce can pumpkin puree
3 large eggs
14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon salt
I serve with homemade whip cream and pumpkin pie spice added on top.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Blind bake the crust for 10-12 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and salt together.
- Pour the pumpkin pie mixture into the pie crust and bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. Cover edges with a pie shield or foil strips, if desired for even baking.
- Reduce the oven to 325°F and bake an additional 30-40 minutes, or until the pumpkin pie filling is set. It will have a slight jiggle to the center.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a baking rack. Chill until ready to serve.
Have you tried it? Tag me! *Adapted from Soulfully Made blog.