- jeans RAG & BONE
- one piece suit (with a bow) LOLLI
- “packable” straw hat MADEWELL
- because when I never expect rain, it comes MICHAEL KORS
- platform lace up REBECCA MINKOFF
- nothing says resort like a stripe crewneck TOPSHOP
- oversize unconventional white shirt VINCE and THIS
- straw beach carryall STRAW STUDIOS
- white ruffle dress CHLOE or this $65 version also LOVE this one by JOIE and DVF
- vacation frames WILDFOX
Since moving to Southern California in January, I haven’t wanted to leave. I mean, we moved to a vacation destination, right? However, I do plan on a short Palm Springs getaway with Reid, hopefully when my parents come visit. Fingers crossed! Here are some fun vacation essentials – a trench if it rains (in the desert of course, ha!), a crisp white shirt, stripes, and a dreamy ruffle dress. All of which transitions nicely when you return home back to reality: school pick up and drop off, meetings, and sandy weekends at the beach.
What’s missing? What are your vacation essentials?
Such a cute dress!
Hi Jen – right? Chloe is always right 🙂