I get asked often what we eat and what are some yummy snacks for picky eaters. Well, today I’m sharing one of our FAVORITE snacks. I came home from work yesterday, and the kids helped me make kale chips with parmesan. One of our favorites! It is quick and easy and EVERYONE including daddy helps up eat it. I usually get a couple bunches at the store.
KALE CHIPS WITH PARMESAN
- Wash and dry a large bunch of kale
- Massage avocado oil ( I use this because it resists heat yup to 500 degrees fahrenheit)
- Sprinkle with sea salt (I like Kosher salt)
- (Optional) sprinkle with fresh parmesan
- Place in the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven.
- Place on a plate and consume as soon as it cools down. In our house, it is eaten right away!
What do you think? Try it this weekend and let me know how it turned out!